Chamber of Achaia
The Chamber of Achaia is among the first Chambers of Greece. It was founded on the 22nd May 1836 with a degree of King Othon.
Today the Chamber of Achaia is acting according to the provisions of Laws 2081/1992 and 3419/2005.
The registered companies today (2010) are approximately 22.000 among which 8500 belong to the Trade Department, 9000 to the Professional Department and 5000 to the Artisan and Manufacturer Department.
Mr Platon Marlafekas – President
CHAMBER OF ACHAIA
TEL: (+30) 2610 277 779
FAX: (+30) 2610 276 519
- INFORMATIVE ROLE, ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATES, ISSUANCE OF PERMIT ALLOWANCES, The Chamber is also organizing conferences, speeches and presentations on issues of their members’ interest;
– The Chamber assists at the presentation of companies and the creation of their web sites;
– The Chamber assists the members- companies in the research, valuation and choice of the appropriate staff according to their needs;
– The Chamber assists financially unions and associations;
– The Chamber participates at various committees of general and also specific interest;
– The Chamber participates through representation to 40 Committees and 18 Boards of local and development character.