CALL ENDS IN
14/02/2020 – 06/03/2020
Call for innovative business ideas
The projects selected in the previous step will be admitted to a mentoring, coaching, training, guidance and networking activity that will start approximately within 15 days after the conclusion of Step 1 and will end indicatively in May 2020 (period could be further extended). The services will be structured according to a non-continuous timetable and will be offered mostly virtually through a specially developed platform. The schedule of activities will be announced in time to the beneficiaries. The outcome of the evaluation phase will be announced by e-mail to the contact person of each applicant/project and will be available on the project website (https://yessincubation.eu/) and the YESS Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/ProjectYESS/).
How to Participate
The submitted ideas should be characterized by significant innovation content: product, service, process, and organizational model must be original, must be traced back – under penalty of exclusion- to the ability and skills of the proposers , must be able to generate a positive change in 2 the local social economic system and/or economic growth, direct or indirect, always in a perspective and on medium-long terms. The project must therefore be presented in its own creative form, but contain – albeit in a descriptive form – the elements necessary to deal with the phase of business plan definition.
Young entrepreneurs need to be able to:
- Describe their project with indications of development time;
- Indicate what type of value will be created in economic terms and if possible, give a quantitative idea;
- To draw a picture of the economic needs required for start-up and then the cost-cutting process that follows
Who can Participate
Proposals can be submitted by:
- Informal groups consisting of at least two individuals, older than 16 years old, who want to start a new innovative company with legal and/or operational headquarters in Puglia Region or in the Greek Regions of Epirus, Ionian Islands and Western Greece;
- Companies already constituted and registered at the relative Chamber of Commerce of the regions above.
To participate, proposers must meet the following requirements:
- Have not received and subsequently not refunded or deposited in a locked aid account on which a recovery order hangs, following an earlier decision by the European Commission to declare aid illegal and in common;
Submit your Innovative Business Idea
For any further information applicants can contact Mrs. Konstantina Christogeorgou by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org